Opportunities at GTT
Corporate Sales Manager
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Job Location: Pune/Chennai
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sourcing potential corporate leads to offer corporate training, HTD, or CSR
- End-to-end documentation and sign-off of every project
- Client servicing – sending timely and high-quality reports, ensuring that the client is responded to at all times
- Meeting business targets
Qualification: Graduate | Post Graduate in any discipline
Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years in corporate sales. We prefer candidate with CSR sales or corporate training sales background.
Skills and competencies:
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills; Should demonstrate patience & perseverance
- Should have good knowledge and relations with corporates and HR world.
- Must have the inclination towards society and working for marginalized community.
Trainer should be able to create bonding with students, students should listen to him proactively, Expertise with subject (content) knowledge.
- Command on communication and Language
- coordinate with GTT training, documentation and Placement team to complete formalities of documentation, TJM, assessments, case studies, success stories etc
- Emotional Intelligence & Instructional Design thinking skills
- Need to adhere with GTT Training and related needs
- Time Management and Active Listening Skills
- Innovative, High energy level and good sense of Humor
- Effective Content Presentation style with professional dress coding.
- Experience in soft skill training, Retail training & BFSI training.
- Excellent knowledge of MS word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Command over regional languages and English
- Data Management in proper format without error
- Meet organizational expectations
Work Experience: 1-3 year
Work location: Pune & Mumbai
Educational Qualification: Graduate & Post Graduate
- Establishing and managing corporate tie-ups by acting as the face of the organization.
- Handling existing clients and new client acquisition for placement.
- Documentation of placement Tie-up
- Prepare strategy for placing the students in bulk.
- Responsible for the Placement of candidates trained under skills development programs.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate student progression and placement activities.
- Identify the needs and requirements from the company to refer the most qualified graduate.
- Assist in the orientation of candidates for graduation or graduates visiting the placement office.
- Help students identify employment options that match their career interests.
- Preparing monthly Placement status report to be submitted.
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate
- Should have minimum 4-8 years’ relevant experience.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Teamwork approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask to meet set deadlines.