Location: Delhi, NCR
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing the mobilisation and placement teams, monitoring, and coordinating the activities of the team
- designing various innovative operating procedures, formats, templates, dashboards, etc. for better implementation of the planned programmes
- Plan and organise job fairs, workshops, and virtual and offline events from time to time to reach out to relevant candidates.
- Providing mentoring, capacity building, and handholding support for mobilisation and placement activities
- connecting with college TPOs and inviting various colleges for placement
- Driving the teams to mentor the students to identify employment options that match their career interests
- networking and establishing contacts with businesses and industries across Delhi NCR (or beyond) to develop reciprocally beneficial partnerships for jobs.
- taking charge of maintaining and verifying employer database(s), student data, and generating relevant reports as needed (weekly, monthly, or quarterly).
- demonstrated work experience of 8 to 10 years in the education industry, CSR, or NGO
Skills and Competencies
- Capability to work with college and university partners to mobilise candidates
- excellent networking skills.
Corporate and college connections in Delhi, NCR, are a plus.
- Strong leadership skills are needed to handle both the verticals (mobilisation and placement).
- Prior experience managing a team size of 15–20 people with direct reporting
- Graduates or post-graduates from a certified university