- Establishing and managing corporate tie-ups by acting as the face of the organization.
- Handling existing clients and new client acquisition for placement.
- Documentation of placement Tie-up
- Prepare strategy for placing the students in bulk.
- Responsible for the Placement of candidates trained under skills development programs.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate student progression and placement activities.
- Identify the needs and requirements from the company to refer the most qualified graduate.
- Assist in the orientation of candidates for graduation or graduates visiting the placement office.
- Help students identify employment options that match their career interests.
- Preparing monthly Placement status report to be submitted.
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate
- Should have minimum 4-8 years’ relevant experience.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Teamwork approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask to meet set deadlines.