6 Years’ Experience
- Inspecting clients’ career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process.
- Reviewing clients’ personal and educational undertakings and how the manifestation of these might inform their prospective job-related choices.
- Guiding clients through the completion of aptitude, personality, and adjacent tests.
- Scoring clients’ responses to pertinent items and conferring with them about the results of these.
- Proposing career-related options that are congruent with your substantiated insights.
- Informing clients about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these.
- Walking clients through the process of compiling and restructuring their resumes.
- Team handling experience
- Pinpointing and informing clients of potentially helpful career-related opportunities.
Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial psychology, social development, human resources, or similar.
- Graduate degree in counselling plus an appropriate license is preferred.
- Demonstrable history of displaying excellent clinical judgment.
- Knowledgeable about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries.
- Familiarity with obscure yet accessible job opportunities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills.
- Ability to equip all clients to enter their preferred disciplines.