3 to 6 Year’s Experience
• Inspecting clients’ career-related aspirations, concerns, and uncertainties throughout the consultation process.
• Reviewing clients’ personal and educational undertakings and how the manifestation of these might inform their prospective job-related
• Guiding clients through the completion of aptitude, personality, and adjacent tests.
• Scoring clients’ responses to pertinent items and conferring with them about the results of these.
• Proposing career-related options that are congruent with your substantiated insights.
• Informing clients about potential shortcomings in their skill sets and devising strategies to remedy these.
• Walking clients through the process of compiling and restructuring their resumes.
• Team handling experience
• Pinpointing and informing clients of potentially helpful career-related opportunities.
Skills & Qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial psychology, social development, human resources, or similar.
• Graduate degree in counselling plus an appropriate license is preferred.
• Demonstrable history of displaying excellent clinical judgment.
• Knowledgeable about ever-changing trends across all dominant industries.
• Familiarity with obscure yet accessible job opportunities.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Top-notch investigative, assessment, and communication skills.
• Ability to equip all clients to enter their preferred disciplines.