Roles and Responsibilities:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations/pitches
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports, Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Providing management with feedback
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
Graduate in any discipline (Preferably degree in business management, marketing or related field):
Minimum 5+ years as Sales/Marketing or Business Development
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills; Should demonstrate patience & perseverance
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Must have corporate sales experience
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.