Viman Nagar, Pune.
A Qualified CS (Company Secretary)
The company is seeking to appoint a Company Secretary who shall be responsible for ensuring legal, statutory and other business related compliances. This role will be reporting to Executive Chairperson/MD
2 – 4 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contract management - Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and vetting contracts and various types of legal documents including financial, purchasing contracts, RFPs, LOI, MOUs, NDA, RFI, lease, license and other regular business contracts.
- Compliances management Advising business of the required compliances, updating the business of the legal and statutory guidelines for compliances, ensuring timely filing of returns and required documentation.
- Litigation Matters drafting of notice/replies, liaison with external counsel and incidental matters pertaining to any claims, disputes matters, labour litigations, IPR infringement etc.
- Must be a qualified Company Secretary
- Law degree preferred
- At least 2-4 years of post-qualification experience, preferably gained from a combination of experience with corporates/ and/or major law firm / CS firms in India
- Sound knowledge of Companies Act, Shops and Establishment Act, IPR Act and laws pertaining to HR practices
- Candidates only from Pune and Mumbai are preferred
Passion, Attention To Detail, Teamwork, Excellent written and verbal Communication skills, Analytical skills, Learning Agility/Self Starter